Modern Bride


Marketing Copy

This article is worded like marketing copy. Please reword the text to use less biased text and descriptions.


Modern Bride is a wedding magazine from the Conde Nast corporation. It serves as a complete wedding planning guide, with features on bridal fashions, etiquette, home decorating, entertaining, honeymoons, vendors and all the other details brides need assistance with.

The magazine's readership is generally engaged woman in their late twenties and early thirties who are seeking an original flavor to their weddings that reflects their age group. In a Modern Bride issue, one may find tips about gifts for bridesmaids, fun and flirty bridesmaid dresses, hair and makeup tips and new wedding trends.

Subscription information

There are six issues annually of Modern Bride.

Subscription deals are available on Modern Bride's Web site.

According to MRI (Mediamark Research & Intelligence) the circulation of Modern Bride was 347,083. Newsstand sales accounted for 53% of their total circulation and subscriptions accounted for the other 47%.

About Conde Nast

Conde Nast is also the corporation that owns Bride's and Elegant Bride. Conde Nast corporation owns Vogue, Vanity Fair, Lucky, Glamour and W.

 
Copyright 2004-2014, Weddingbee.com
 

Navigation

Toolbox

More