A bridesmaid gift is a gift a bride gives to her bridesmaids as a token of thanks.
- Enclose a personal note with each gift.
- Brides may cover some of the costs associated with a being a bridesmaid such as the bridesmaid dress, shoes, hair or makeup as part of a gift.
Popular Bridesmaid Gifts
- Wedding day jewelry
- Personalized stationery
- Jewelry box
- Monogrammed tote bags filled with several small gifts
- Makeup bag, purse or wristlet
- Spa day
- Gift Certificates
- Hair and makeup on wedding day
- Hand Painted Wine Glasses in your colors
- Photo album or scrapbook (picaboo.com is a great place to make albums)
- Knitted scarf
- "Will you be my bridesmaid?" card
- Gocco'ed notecards
- Insert gift idea here.
Thank you Poems
This poem is a gift to say
How dear you are to me,
And offer you my heartfelt thanks
For being there for me.
When I am walking down the aisle
A very happy bride,
Please know it means so much to me
To have you by my side.
So, do not think that things will change
Because I'll be a wife.
You'll always hold a special place
Of honour in my life.
Posts On Gift Ideas
The Weddingbees' Bridesmaid Gifts