Bathroom baskets are containers filled with toiletries and placed in bathrooms for use by wedding guests. Although certainly an optional extra, they can often save the day for one or more guests.
- Think of items your guests may need in an emergency
- Antacid/Pepto Bismol
- Cough drops
- Moleskin (to prevent blisters)
- Lens solution
- Eye drops
- Brush-ups (disposable "toothbrushes")
- Hair spray
- Clear nail polish
- Aloe vera gel
- Bug Repellent
- Body Spray
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads)
- Sewing kit
- Nail File
- Inexpensive combs
- Hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- Safety pins
- Spot remover wipes/Tide To Go pen
- Lint brush
- Extra earring backs
- Shoe polish
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser
For the Restroom
- Paper Hand Towels
- Air freshener
- Scented candle
Some brides leave poems next to their bathroom baskets:
- So happy you're here to share in our special day,
- but should something happen to go astray.
- Please help yourself to the contents within,
- Wet wipe, hand lotion, and even aspirin,
- Use only what you need and leave the rest,
- It may also be useful to another guest,
- So repair the damage that may have been done,
- Then hurry on back and join in the fun!
- To help you feel your best!
- Just use a little...
- Freshen up....
- and leave for other guests
- Whether your skin feels dry or your hair out of place.
- You're not feeling so fresh, or whatever the case.
- We've put together a basket to help you along.
- Now hurry back out before you miss the next song!